eEDI will provide professional data translation services from various business formats. By having eEDI host the data translation solution, there is no equipment to maintain or purchase. We currently translate the below data types.
- EDI (ANSI X12 and EDIFACT)
- Flat file (structured and hierarchical)
- Database (via ODBC or OLE DB access)
- XML (including Microsoft's BizTalk Framework)
- Text (including HTML)
Example Translations Services
- NSF 3.01 Claim to 837 Professional
- 837 Professional to NSF 3.01 Claim
- UB-92 V6 to 837 Institutional
- 837 Institutional to UB-92 V6
- UB92 (version 6) = The electronic file version of the HCFA 1450 form
- NSF (version 3.01 ) = The electronic file version of the HCFA 1500 form
eEDI can provide you with the means to get data from point A to point B quickly, reliably and securely. We currently support the following communication methods.
- File Transfer Protocol (FTP)
- Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTPS)
- Simple Mail Transfer Protocol (SMTP)
- Post Office Protocol (POP3)
- BBS upload/download file server
We provide automated encryption and decryption services utilizing 1024-2048 bit PGP encryption. Encryption will help prevent identity theft, ensure your privacy and guard your business information from hackers, espionage, organized crime, disgruntled or forgetful employees and foreign governments. eEDI will protect your data from the many threats posed by today's electronic environment.
Full support for encryption and digital signatures via the Secure Multipurpose Internet Mail Extensions (S/MIME) specification. eEDI is fully compliant with the AS1 standard for security.
eEDI uses openPGP RFC2440 (OpenPGP) compliant applications. Download a free copy of GNUPG which is licensed via the General Public License http://www.gnupg.org/